First off thanks for the forum, you guys really do good work!

I bought a house in 2011, new homeowner! Came with a beautiful pool which we love to use.

I don't have any major pool issues... Yet, I know it's a matter of time (knock on wood).

I have some persistent nagging issues which I will inquire about in the appropriate forum.

But nice to meet you fine folks!

Welcome, glad to have you here, if you have not done so I suggest reading the pool school link in the upper right a couple of times, most people get more out of it the second or third time through.

ike

Richard320 said:
Welcome! :wave:

Your first major challenge: figure out what equipment you have and what size the pool is and fill out your signature. Location is also helpful - there are unique challenges for places like North Dakota vs Las Vegas vs New Orleans vs Seattle with water tables, rain, freezing, hard water, or extreme sun.

Yes I will hopeful add it all by tomorrow night and try to get one of those test kits you recommend.

Thanks!

Welcome to TFP!

Aside from equipment wearing out and stuff, if you follow our recommendations, you shouldn't have any major pool issues.

Richard320 said:
Welcome! :wave:

Your first major challenge: figure out what equipment you have and what size the pool is and fill out your signature. Location is also helpful - there are unique challenges for places like North Dakota vs Las Vegas vs New Orleans vs Seattle with water tables, rain, freezing, hard water, or extreme sun.

All set.

Just ordered a TF-100 too!

Thanks for your help.