Trying to do things myself...Simple questions?

Jun 1, 2013
I've had a pool guy as long as I had my pool but things never ran smooth but I let it go because I just couldn't be bothered with the 'Mechanics' of it because I'm not much of a nut and bolt guy but its time to learn the basics as we haven't used our jacuzzi for about the last 3yrs ( posted a problem in the pool equipment forum) because for the most part these 2-way valves confuse me but I have a feeling its an easy question for any experts here..

I have a high and low 2-way valve please tell me my settings on the list below...assuming valve can be set at Pool Only, Jacuzzi Only or half and half.

Where should the valves be set when a standard daily running cycle is occurring?

When I want to heat the pool? Or clean the pool?

When I want to heat the jacuzzi? Or clean the jacuzzi?

When I want the water fall feature from my jacuzzi to work both when using and not using my jacuzzi ?

Sorry but I'm just bad at these things, I know how to put gas in my car and everything else is done by the mechanic and with my pool its the same way, I can add water and nothing else.

There is no standard way to install valves, so we need some more information before we can answer your questions. The simplest thing is probably to post a picture(s) of your equipment, showing the valves and how they are connected to everything else.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.