Gunite shot two separate days

I just found out that my gunite was shot on 2 separate days with 3 days in between.
My pool builder told me that this is not uncommon for more complex projects.

I am just concerned about the structural integrity of the pool especially since it has an infinity edge on two sides, a wet edge on the remaining two sides, and is built into an elevated deck 12' above grade. The elevated patio area has had nearly 40 loads of dirt compacted, and there are still a few loads of dirt that will need to be added and compacted around the pool. I am a bit worried of a blowout when they compact this last bit of dirt.

Here is what the pool looked like after the first day of shooting:
image_zpsbdfa23e6.jpg

image_zps4d85e516.jpg

image_zpsea8eeac6.jpg

image_zpsf973e91c.jpg

After second shooting session 3 days later:
image_zpsb2babae9.jpg

image_zps960d3fe0.jpg

Unless you have some reason to mistrust your PB, I think his advice would be more valuable than us pool owners who have never shot a pool before. :lol:

But, from an uneducated and inexperienced standpoint, the rebar will hold two separate pours just fine and I would be fine with my PB doing that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.