Wrinkles after very long and heavy rain

May 28, 2012
Oklahoma City, Okla
I have heard of getting wrinkles from letting the water level get too low, but I have never heard of getting them from overfill. Pool was at normal level before storms last night and to the middle of the coping this mornnig. Bigger wrinkles at several of the seams and smaller wrinkles around the drain area with a couple at two of the eyeball returns. Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,

[attachment=0:13c67i2z]Photo 1.jpg[/attachment:13c67i2z][attachment=1:13c67i2z]Photo 2.jpg[/attachment:13c67i2z]

Thanks, we are lucky so far not to have much damage.

This picture is not the best, the seam looks like a small rope almost. There are more like this as well as smaller ones running up the angle.

Shadow is cleaning hose.

Attachments

• Photo 2.jpg
    Photo 2.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Photo 1.jpg
    Photo 1.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 61
Well I discovered that the pool cleaner will not make it over the wrinkles. Darn! I was loving that little guy because it made it so easy on me. I have noticed a couple of areas that may have allowed water to penetrate the pool decking, I should have sealed them off by now but… Does anyone know if it is necessary to caulk between the fiberglass steps and the concrete decking? It seems to me that this is an area that water could get in under the steps/pool. I will get it the thing once the temp gets over 80+ and do my best to push them out, but other than that I guess I will start shopping for a new liner for next season. At least my water is crystal clear and the wrinkles really don't show that bad during the full sun. I just have a lot more sweeping to do without being able to use the cleaner. Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.