New look

I've sent a request to the developer, but it can't be changed on our end. If he is able / willing to make the change, it will mean releasing a new version of the template, a new install and re-installation of all the mods.

I'm willing to do that, but it's not likely to happen quickly.

I think the trade off's between this template and the old one are worth it. I think it is a much cleaner, relaxing look.

SeanB said:
I think the trade off's between this template and the old one are worth it. I think it is a much cleaner, relaxing look.

100% agree with this.....I think the new look is easier on the eyes and I can still see the new posts although the colors are similar...

Thanks for all your work on this site, Sean.....we all really appreciate it!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Along the same lines as the envelope color, I miss the little 'orange paper' on each new post... the posts I had read had a white paper, while the new posts had an orange one (tiny, right before the 'posted' date, time, and subject at the top of the post) Made it easy to scroll down to the new posts in each thread...

If ya can't fix it, that's ok; I will adapt, as I am a most clever mermaid! :thequeen:

ETA oh, and clickable links are VERY difficult to distinguish from regular text... sometimes they are underlined, and sometimes not, and the ones that are not look just the same as the normal text. TF Test Kits is an example... you can barely tell it is a link to Dave's site.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.