NW Georgia
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
My digital reader on my mineral springs board has gone out so I had to have my salt tested and it is showing above 3800. my system is not producing chlorine. at what salt level does the system stop producing? Can you buy a new digital reader without buying a new board?

Thank you! The salt is reading over 3800 but the chlorine is not showing up on test strips or at the pool store. The dial on the salt system is set at 60. Is there an online store for the display board?

Just because it's not showing up on the tests doesn't mean it isn't producing chlorine. You can slightly loosen the union half on the downstream side if the cell so it drips when it's running and test it to see if it's generating.

Since it's a rebranded AquaRite, you might want to check out this thread about the current limiter being bad.

As for the display, you can search for AquaRite parts and several places will have it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.