Intex Ultra Frame, 2650gph Sand Filter, and Vacuum?

Jul 15, 2012
I'm putting up my 18'x48" Intex Ultra Frame pool this weekend. I also have the larger 2650gph Intex Sand filter. What vacuum can I get to use with this and how do I connect it? Eventually I'd like to put the in wall skimmer in (I hate that it doesn't have this like the regular Intex pools do). I'm assuming that I will have wrinkles on the bottom of the pool, so I'm not sure I'm looking to buy one of the automatic vacuums, so I'm just looking for a good, relatively inexpensive manual vacuum that will connect to the filter I have. Thanks.

For the past month I have been battling with vacuuming through my pump. I have the intex kit that you hook up through the intake. It works decent, but is a lot of work constantly making sure fhe pump is getting water, vacuum hose losing prime, and ect. Today I finally decided that I am going to get an automatic one.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.