Wow! I left the forum on a page and came back and changes!

We have IE6 at work and it scrolls fine with the new and also scrolled just fine with the older format, as well.

It seems to be a problem with IE7 and I see by a google search that others are reporting it with some other phpBB's as well. I did find a setting in IE7 that helps some, but it seems there are some other fixes to the style sheets that some webmasters are doing that helps a lot.

The setting that seems to help a little is Tools | Internet Options | Advanced Tab | uncheck the box next to "Enable visual styles on buttons and controls in webpages"

sevver said:
If anyone wants to, you can click your profile button at the top and choose the template to use. There are two others to choose from right now I believe. Cobalt, and sub-silver.

I can't change them. I have subsilver selected and all I can get is vista. Ditto if I try and change to cobalt! When can I have subsilver back?

waterbear said:
sevver said:
If anyone wants to, you can click your profile button at the top and choose the template to use. There are two others to choose from right now I believe. Cobalt, and sub-silver.

I can't change them. I have subsilver selected and all I can get is vista. Ditto if I try and change to cobalt! When can I have subsilver back?

I have Vista as the forced template for the entire site. This is because any mods/upgrades that are done to the site have to be done to every template that is offered. To keep things simple, Vista will be the only template. I chose it as it is easy on the eyes, and easy to read, and fits with the theme of the site.

Cobalt and Subsilver no longer exist and won't be back, sorry.

SeanB

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.