Ever dealt with error code "FL 0"?

Jan 3, 2013
I have a jandy lite 2 natural gas heater that throws out FL 0 as an error code. I have the troubleshooting section of the manual and that code is supposed to alert you when the pump is not running or there is low pressure. Neither is the case and all of the test points check out ok. So I wonder if anyone has any experience with this particular problem?

Still having this problem and want to throw this thought out there for opinion. Could low flow be caused by calcium buildup in the heat exchanger? The pressure coming out of the filter is fine but since the heater is after the filter, maybe there is a restriction in the heater causing the system to read low pressure?? Any thoughts

the line the pressure switch is connected to might be clogged. Do this, turn the pump off, then open the heater, unscrew the pressure switch, make sure the line is facing to the outside of heater, then turn the pump on and see if there is a STRONG stream of water coming out. If not, clogged line. If there is, then maybe a bad pressure switch.

I will give it a shot. I replaced the pressure switch already because it was easy and worth a try. Water did flow out of the line when I removed the old pressure switch but it wasn't under pressure at the time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.