Aquabot Turbo T2 Vacuum

maxima

May 6, 2008
This automatic cleaner consistently gets stuck on the suction line at the bottom of my pool. Just the perfect size to get stuck and not be able to free itself. Anyone else have this problem? anything that can be added to the vacuum? or maybe making the cap on the suction line a little larger?? not sure about this just wondering

thanks

Actually i do turn off the main drain and go full skimmer. I had a 2nd line also at the bottom of the pool just in case i needed a 2nd one for a waterfall tha i have. I never did install and it always gets stuck there also. It seems to be the perfect size to fit between the tracks of the vacuum and it's widest point (main drain cover) the vacuum gets stuck. Put it on for 2 hrs....go out 1/2 hr later to check on it and it sitting there stuck....Do they make a "wider"version of the main drain cover of just some sort of guard?

thanks

tom

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.