Vinyl Liner Patterns

May 23, 2013
I've been trying to decide on a vinyl liner pattern and I'm having a hard time visualizing the finished product. I was wondering if anyone has a pic of the Moonstruck pattern in their finished pool.

Thanks in advance,

KJK

Picking a liner was, for me, the hardest part of the setting up the pool build. I finally picked one by filling our deep white tub with water and then putting the likely candidates on the sidewalls of the tub. The liners looked so different under the water. I also put the samples on a wall way across the room to see what the liner would look like from a distance.
I love what I finally picked and I don't think I would have picked the one I have till I saw what it looked like in the water.

Nancy

My PB told me that the darkness can/could make a difference in water temp. That may be because we are in the south and my pool is in full sun almost all day (SOME shade hits around 5-6pm. I chose a lighter liner for the less absorbent of rays to warm water. I still was trying to cool the water a good bit last summer because it was over 90 water temp. This may not really have any effect but that was what the PB reminded me of. I suppose that would also depend on your climate and sun/shade factors.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.