New pool build in NH

DCAG said:
Welcome to TFP! :wave:

Do you have any lights in the pool? Did you get a heater?

Where in NH?

Dan

We are in the north end of Manchester. We got 1 LED light in the deep end and it is not enough, it lights up the deep end but the shallow end is dark. No heater, pool gets full sunlight almost all day and when we had our above ground pool it would actually get too warm at times.

When I was doing pool plastering in my youth, we did a black plaster pool. I thought it was ugly until we went back a week later...at night. The guy had a red filter on the light and it looked fantastic...like a volcano.

On the plus side for us plasterers, we were able to wash out our wheelbarrows and equipment in the driveway...the black residue actaully made the driveway look better!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
shasha said:
We're thinking of doing the same exact liner but because it's so rare it's tough to find pics. Happy to see yours. Any advice or regrets??

Well its only a few weeks old but here are my thoughts so far. It shows all the dirt very easily, I got the black Polaris 280 to go with it so that helps alot. I have the stairs and cuddle cove covered and that is where alot of the dirt seems to sit even though I have a valve on the stairs. I should have gone with 2 lights or none as 1 just seems to be not enough to even turn on. I am glad we went with gray pavers as it seems to be a nice contrast. I am waiting on black skimmer covers as well as black skimmer hole brackets. Apparently these are hard to come by so I would reccomend you have your PB order them early.

Very nice! If it's not to much trouble, can we get a pic of the water and liner? I'd like to see it up close. :mrgreen:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.