Eagerly awaiting arrival of test kit

I ordered the TF100 kit yesterday and can't wait for it to arrive. I'm completely new to this pool maintenance thing. This site has been really helpful. I have an Intex 15' x 48" circular pool with the Intex SWG. I've been running the filter every day and the SWG has been on for 3hrs each day. Until I found this forum I hadn't realised I needed to add other things to the pool and run multiple tests.

Once the test kit arrives and I (assume I'll) find I need to add things (I think I'll try the BBB method), can I add them all in one day, or do I need to stagger it--and if so, in what order? I'm assuming I'll need to add some quantity of Borax, Baking Soda, Cyanuric Acid, and Muriatic Acid to balance everything. The pool has been up for a week with just the filter and SWG running
(I added the recommended 110lbs of salt to get it started), so I'm hoping to get it ready for use as soon as I can.

Any advice would be great! I'd like to get this right first time if I can. :)

The best thing to do is to post your results when you get the kit. Then we can give specific advice.

Many of the levels can be adjusted at the same time, but there are several possible situations that might mean doing things in a specific order. The exceptions are mostly fairly rare, but there are quite a few of them. Lets wait for your test results and then go from there.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.