Jandy Ei Saltwater Gen. and RS8 and Iaqualink

I did and you don't really get a conformation. When you reengage the output button the setting you set previously is not the first one to show up, so it hard to say if the system held the correct setting. I used the Jandy L/M. There are two others Pentair and Zodiac..Manual says use Jandy L/M

Don't know if you resolved your issue linking Jandy Ei & RS controller. I just wired mine and it wouldn't recognize the link. Experimenting, I swapped the Black & Yellow wires (A & B Terminals) and it now works fine. It will even tell me the salt level on my iPhone. Only problem is that the connection disables the chlorine production level control on the front of the unit, preventing a pool service to adjust the unit themselves.

I am still having this issue. I solved another issue where the Iaqualink must have a higher priority by setting jumpers on both the RS8 and Iaqualink antenna. I was hoping this might solve the ALL lights coming on-on the RS8 every time I hook up the EI Saltwater Generator, no such luck. I even tried variations of the jumpers on the RS8, tried reversing the yellow, black also..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.