couldn't be happier

puckerth

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 28, 2012
After turning to BBB last summer and just opening I couldn't be happier. I pulled off my winter cover this weekend, tested the water, and everything was spot on except for 0 TC. Added 7 121 oz jugs of 8% bleach, did an OCLT last night and it was still at 17 like it was when I tested last night. $20 to open my pool works for me. This place rocks! :cheers:

Seriously though...I vacuumed the whole thing yesterday and it's crystal clear. BBB has been one of those things that seems too good to be true and I'm waiting for the catch. I guess it's just relative to all the issues I had with my LPS. Even though they seemed to have the best of intentions.

The only problem now is it's really cold and I don't want to turn the heater on yet!

puckerth said:
Seriously though...I vacuumed the whole thing yesterday and it's crystal clear. BBB has been one of those things that seems too good to be true and I'm waiting for the catch. I guess it's just relative to all the issues I had with my LPS. Even though they seemed to have the best of intentions.

The only problem now is it's really cold and I don't want to turn the heater on yet!
The catch is that it requires diligence. It's not set-it-and-forget-it. Look down at my signature.

Oh...and you'll reconnect with a lot of friends, especially during heat waves. That can become a catch when you survey the piles of wet towels, empty cups, scattered toys...

Yup, but I like that I actually understand what's going on with the pool and I'm in control. I like testing it and seeing them on the money. The old LPS way wasn't set and forget either, plus I was dumping chemicals and money into it left and right with nothing to show for it.

And my gates lock pretty well...I'm hoping to keep the riff-raff out. Lol!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.