Liquidator Flow Indicator

nthole

Jul 9, 2012
Liquidator seems to be running well now, all the soda fizz bubbles seem to have just been parts out gassing etc, because all the lines are now solid and the water is running well.

I am holding steady with my chlorine in the pool (well, except for dealing with the storms every day), so I know I'm getting chlorine in. But I'm wondering if my flow indicator is working properly. You can see from the flow indicator the water level in the tube is only up to where the ball is. If I turn the pump off and back on the tube will fill completely and the ball will rise a bit. After a couple of hours the water level will fall back to the spot where the ball was. There are no air bubbles anywhere in the system that I can see, neither flowing into our out of the flow indicator. I used thread wrap and pool grease on the connections and if I run a hose over the connection there is no change inside the indicator (so I would think there must be no suction leak on the in side of the indicator). Its just I would have thought it would be full all the time, so I want to see if maybe I need to remove the top and thread wrap grease that or call HASA and get a new indicator.

Attachments

• IMG-20130528-00378.jpg
    IMG-20130528-00378.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 93
Does common mean, that's a normal issue people have but it needs to be fixed, or it's normal to be that way and its operating correctly?

I'll loosen it up, grease it a bit and tighten it all the way down.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.