New from SE Michigan

skinman

LifeTime Supporter
May 29, 2008
SE Michigan

Been lurking and reading for awhile, decided to join the group. Bought the TF100 kit and tossed some money in the kitty. You

can't buy this much info anywhere in one place for 30 bucks. Got a wife, 4 and 7 yr old boys and popped a few blow up pools,

time to graduate. Had pools growing up and installed a few, but with 2 bad knees and 2 bad disks, I'll let someone else install it.

Getting a 16 x 32 AGP next week. Let the fun begin! Thanks for all of those who help on this site, I'm learning a lot.

Skinman

That sounds like a great idea. I'll try but they'll be doing it while I'm at work. I may take a day off and get pictures. The first day will be preparing the site. Very slight incline with solid clay under the grass. They need to use a Bobcat to get through it.

My wife could probably do some pictures but she's Italian and will most likely be cooking a tub of pasta, garlic bread and salad to feed the crew and making sure they have enough water, sunscreen on, music is OK, and on and on........

Perhaps I'll take two days off to make sure they have time to work :roll:

Skinman

skinman said:
My wife could probably do some pictures but she's Italian and will most likely be cooking a tub of pasta, garlic bread and salad to feed the crew and making sure they have enough water, sunscreen on, music is OK, and on and on........

Perhaps I'll take two days off to make sure they have time to work :roll:

Skinman

I would like to volunteer to help eat the pasta... oops, I mean put up the pool!! 8) 8) 8)

Thank you for the welcomes. The Mermaid Queen, what do you want on your salad? Can't wait to see the boys get excited when the pool gets here. I remember watching our pool fill up when I was little, it took FOREVER.

They will probably be on the deck in their suits the minute the truck shows up.

skinman said:
Thank you for the welcomes. The Mermaid Queen, what do you want on your salad? Can't wait to see the boys get excited when the pool gets here. I remember watching our pool fill up when I was little, it took FOREVER.

They will probably be on the deck in their suits the minute the truck shows up.

um, is The Mermaid Queen :thequeen: allowed to bring a friend? 8) :lol:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support