test sequence

Just be aware that high FC can throw off the pH test, as to sequence I would test most often the thing that tends to drift most on your pool, experience will tell you what that is, but it will most likely be FC or pH depending on your pool, if you have an SWG, etc. For example on my pool the pH is usually very stable so I only test it once ever couple of weeks unless I have recently been using other chemicals that have acidic side effects like dichlor, trichlor or CYA, by contrast someone that buys acid (or Borax) for pH adjustment on a regular basis instead of my once or twice per year might want to test more often.

Hi
I have a bio-guard multi test 1200v and a desperate tester for water hardness, and have been testing in this order for 6 months I was told that the TA had to be adjusted first because this changes the pH setting.
The water is clear and I test twice a week for FC Ta and pH.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.