Liquidator and AGP

Tdog

Oct 26, 2007
Va Beach, VA
I know I saw this subject somewhere, but could not find the thread with it.

What is the general consensus? Can you use the Liquidator with an AGP or not? I really want to get one but I thought I saw a post that it will not work with AGP's. Also, where do you order it from?

It will work but might be tricky to install. Making connections to flexible tubing is more complex and I don't think it comes with the connectors you need to use with flexible tubing. Once you deal with that it will be fine.

Tdog,

Good responses to your questions above. Yeah, it comes with connectors specifically designed for hard PVC pipe. I am researching a viable connector to soft pipe but have found nothing to this point (not surprising.....I haven't looked real hard, yet :oops: )

I do sell both sizes of the LQ in my website in my sig. Pictures not up on the web (glitch repair in progress) but am hoping they will be next week.

Good Morning All,
I installed my liquidator with my AGP & it works great. I changed all of my hoses to tiger flex hose & the fitting do not leak at all. You have to really tighten the hose clamp around the hose & it will actualy compress the hose just a little bit, but that will let the rubber washer around the fitting seal very well. I am going to change over to pvc at a later date, but for now, everything works fine after changing to tiger flex.

Thanx,

I actually put a piece of pvc between the flexible hoses. It is not the prettiest, but it works.

I have the 6' flexible hose coming out of the return.

It is connected to an 18" piece of pvc. I drilled the hole for the liquidator fitting into that.

I couldn't find a 3' piece of flexible hose, so I got a 3' piece of clear reinforced PVC tubing and connected that to the pump.

I did the same thing out of the filter side back to pool in reverse order.

Here is a picture of the tubing and connectors I used.

Something happened to the pictures during the upgrade, so I will repost them.

tubing

60701p.jpg

connectors

30541p.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.