does anyone have an inground pool with a built in table

I had a removable table on a stainless post at a previous house. The Polaris was constantly getting hung up and the table was constantly getting stuck.

Ymmv. No tables for me.

I do have a table in my pool (see sig for pictures).

Where the table is, the "floor" is raised about a foot above the main pool floor. It is also at about the opposite end of the pool from the Polaris port, so the unit is pretty much at it's limit of the hose when it is near my table. haven't had any issues with the Polaris interfereing with the table.

However, of course, the Polaris doesn't actually clean around the table. So, along with the tanning ledge and wrap around bench, the raised floor at my table is just part of my regular brushing routing. Still totally worth it for me.

thanks for the input, my pool pkg will include a robotic cleaner which will have unlimited freedom in the pool, so i do forsee it getting wrapped up around the table and stools, i could change to the polaris vaccuum however they tell me it will not climb the sides like the robotic. i will just have to decide what is more important. thanks again

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.