I just want to say I live in New Jersey and this is the coolest spring I can remember. The temp here was 45 degrees this morning. The pool I opened last weekend. I hope it warms up soon. Is anyone else as frustrated as I am with the weather here in the northeast.

jacksonjohn1961:

Welcome to TFP :wave:

Well, you are not alone. I live in Texas and this was also the coldest spring I can remember here. Got into the upper 30's a couple of nights here in DFW area the first couple of days in May. Things seem to be getting back to normal here and hope they are in Jersey as well.

Welcome.

We found TFP last year. You will love all the helpful advice available.

Yes, we are as sick of this weather as you and we're in MN. The last couple of years spoiled us with a late winter start in '11 and early spring in '12. I was comforted to remember that there were many times in past years when we use to do the crazy drive north to the in-law's cabin on Memorial weekend that we would be huddled in the cabin praying for July when it would be warmer. It will get warmers. I just keep reminding myself that all this rain has been what the farmers needed to make up for the drought last year.

Welcome.....
Here is the Chicagoland area, we go between being hot and humid where I need to turn the air on to 2 days later being in the low 50's and need to turn the heat on in the morning to take the chill out of the house. This is one of the coldest , and rainiest Springs in awhile. Hoping for some warmer weather soon !