Hayward manifold

SHADEZ

Jul 10, 2011
I lost my footing and dropped my hayward micro clear de filter and a plastic part broke off the top manifold collector dex2400c .. i dont see any plugs to skip the element so i bought a new manifold .. I already have an air bleed assembly on this one so i just bought the manifold thinking it would have a hole for the air bleed assembly .. but there is no hole for it on this one .. i dont know if i can still use this new manifold without the air bleed hole or will I have to send it back and get the one with it?

That new one actually looks like a Pentair manifold. The new Pentair manifold has an integrated air relief. Does the manifold have one hole for a bolt or two?

$(KGrHqQOKjQE0jn!4Z2qBN(F,wJR-w~~_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FNS-PLUS-DE-FIL ... 0586998411

this little block in your picture seems like its perforated .. as seen on this one its solid with no holes . however right next to the center hole for the rod is a little circle .. little hard to see .. sorry .. could that be the air bleed hole that wasnt knocked out in this
new generic version .. its solid though so im not sure how easy it would be to knock out without breaking off more plastic

Attachments

• Snapshot_20130526_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20130526_2.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 56
The holes for the air bleeder are very small and hard to see. Look closely to see if they are there. Either way, it's only an internal air relief, which I don't think is necessary anyway. If you don't feel comfortable with the one you have, then you could return it and get the Hayward brand part.
cmp_h_man2.jpg

Top manifold from Custom Molded Products designed for the Hayward DE Filter.
This replaces the original part number DEX2400C. The manifold also has a built in Air Bleed eliminating having to replace the Air Bleed when it gets damaged.
http://www.discountpoolzone.com/pumpfil ... 53577.html

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.