Hello from Manitoba

FordPrefect

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 29, 2008
Manitoba, Canada
My wife and I installed a 30' round AGP just over a week ago. We are still working on the solar panels, decking, have some minor plumbing leaks to fix (easy to fix, just not cheap :( my fault though for gluing when it was too cold), etc.

We are very excited about this pool. We had an Intex 18' last summer and loved floating with beer in the sun.

After dropping way too much money (over $350!) just to get started at the pool store we have decided to go BBB, a test kit is on the way, so expect questions in the near future :)

This site looks like a great source of info and inspiration. Although my pool and yard won't light a candle to the pools and yards shown here, I will post a pic of our work in progress...

ThePool052smaller.jpg

Thanks for looking and hello again :)

fordperfect...welcome I can see the plan coming together. It will be a great pool with the deck right up against your main deck. It will hold a candle :-D ask all the questions for chem, equipment, plumbing, BBQ, landscaping, sound sys and anything else on almost any subject that you will have. The group of people here are very good at giving pros and cons of products and are very willing to help each other.
Looks Great
Ric W. :-D :-D :-D

Thanks for the welcomes.

The deck is a multi-level (and will be a multi-stage) project. The grassy area to the bottom right will be deck as well, but only when we can afford it :)

ric, I will probably be asking a lot of questions. I have been doing a lot of lurking and searching already.