Sand pump with saltwater pump

May 25, 2013
Does anyone know if the Krystal clear sand pump can be used with the Krystal clear saltwater pump? I know there is an all in one saltwater/sand pump. I have a saltwater pump from my last pool and I'm wanting to use it with my new sand pump. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to TFP!

If you have an Intex pump with a sand filter you want to use a Krystal Clear Saltwater System, ie the version sold without a pump.

It is possible to convert the pump with SWG into just a SWG so you can use it with the sand pump, but it involves destroying the pump portion and some minor improvisation with connectors.

I have the Krystal clear sws model cs8110 and Krystal clear sand filter pump model sf15110. Will they work together? I'm sorry I misspoke and said it was a saltwater pump. It is not a pump. If they will work do I hook up the salter water system after the sand pump?
Thanks so much!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.