The Top 10 Names for Your Pool...

We'd name our pool "Vacation". I always tell folks we take our vacation a weekend at a time, floating in the pool. Another good name would be "Rotisserie", since when you're floating in the middle the circulation just spins you around while you bake in the sun. :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
patio.gif

Sekellus is the celtic god of alcoholic drinks.

It all came to be when we bought the house and decided we had to name the bar in the basement. I previously always used celtic gods as names for my computers, and thought it fitting that we name the bar after the media server that would be playing the music there.

Then, once it got warmer, we started working on The Patio at Sekellus, in the back yard.

"Hole in the ground that was cheaper to put a new liner in than to cave in and fill with dirt"

:)

(the pool was there when I bought the house, at first I wanted a house with a pool, then I didnt......then I ended up with a house that had one anyway)

Well, since Money Pit is taken...let's call it 'The Last Resort'

Never be able to afford another vacation, so this pool is our private getaway. Last, because we'll never build another one!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.