R about to buy the 24x52 ultra frame tommorow

May 24, 2013
Arizona
Hi new to site we r about to buy the 24x52 ultra frame tommorow and wondering about whether to keep the cartridge system or buy the san filter for 199.00. Ive also heard that if we want to use the auto vac have to have the sand fi,ter is this correct..also does this model not come with a attached auto skimmer? So is the one you buy adequote.

Re: Upgraded plumbing and thru-wall skimmer for Intex pool.

Dmarill
U see to be the man wth all the ans to my qs and your putting in same pool as me 24x52 i see the auto skimmer u added awesome..u use the cartridges i see do u use the walmart ones or have u found Better ones out There that fit the intex? Got to tell u folks i have A techie hubby and nit a handy hubby if there is anyone in the phoenix az area who has installed these and wants to be pd to install mine please please send me an email [email protected] i will pay to have someone come level and install my pool and if you go add the skimmer ill order it and u can do that as well. Im disabled so i all i can do is watch and pray. Help please

Upgrade to the sand filter. I am not sure about the in's n outs of hooking up skimmer boxes to these INTEX pools but I do know you can purchase them at your local pool store. Also ask the pool store on installers. They may be able to help you. I have also seen installers listed on Craig's List so maybe try running an ad there in your area for an installer.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.