Each pump uses a different wet end from another pump line

Sp2300vsp- Uses the Maxflo wet end - Targeting AG pools

Sp2600vsp - Uses the Superpump wet end - Targeting small IG pools with small plumbing

Sp3400vsp - Uses the Tristar wet end - High efficiency pump targeting higher flow rate applications

Sp3400vspvr - Same as above but with a vacuum release safety system - Targeting spa applications

What is your application? Please fill out your signature with your equipment.

The SP2600vsp would be closest to what you have now and you could possible use the same wet end so you wouldn't need to do any plumbing work.

What do you pay for electricity and why are you looking a VS pumps?

Electricity is pretty high on Long Island NY
I'm paying a little more than .09 a KWH
Was looking for variable speed for energy efficiency
And I was putting in a geyser effect in the deep end so I can control
The amount of pressure for that effect and the hot tub jets

mas985 said:
Sp2300vsp- Uses the Maxflo wet end - Targeting AG pools
Strange that they have it listed only under "In ground pools" section of there website...and the price which is comparatively high to other AG options.

mas985 said:
Sp3400vsp - Uses the Tristar wet end - High efficiency pump targeting higher flow rate applications
Looks like this one might be obsolete now?

linen said:
Strange that they have it listed only under "In ground pools" section of there website...and the price which is comparatively high to other AG options.
The MaxFlo II series is an in ground pump. The Power-Flo series are the AG pumps. Hayward has discontinued the sale of the MaxFlo non-VS pumps but you can still find them on the internet.
http://www.hayward-pool.com/prd/In-Grou ... 3502_I.htm

linen said:
Looks like this one might be obsolete now?
The SP3400 series is the EcoStar and they are still selling those.

I'm totally confused. I just installed a sp2300vsp... Your first post indicates it's for ag pools?...

It appears to be working well... What should I be looking at... I run a kreepy great white and a liquidator... Pool in sig

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.