How do I get my new SWG to come on with timer and pool?

Jul 7, 2011
N. Ga Mountains
This is my first time with an SWG..I turned it on for the first time yesterday but it didn'
t come on with the pool this morning. It is plugged in to the same dual outlet with the pool. The pool came on. I manually turned on the generator. It is a Jandy aquapure 35. I have read the manual and cannot find anything about this issue . Thanks so much for your help and thoughts!

Did you turn it off yesterday or did it turn off by on its own when the pump was turned off? It takes 5 minutes or so after the pump starts before the SWG will operate. Also, it might not be showing that it is making chlorine if it is between cycles depending on the output setting. If the unit is on, flow or no flow should be indicated if the SWG has power to it.

Thank you Ping..I didn't know about the time delay and when it didn't come on at start up of the pump, I wrongly assumed it wasn't going to...So, it does work and I thank you for your response as I weould have continued trying to fix what wasn't broken. DUH!!! I love this site and all the people on it being so quick to help, Thanks again!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.