RC Cars?

years ago I bought an original T-Maxx and sunk WAY too much money into hop-up parts and mods... it now sits on a shelf in the garage because my 2 year old is TERRIFIED of it when it's running... maybe he'll grow to enjoy it. It's crazy how a $400 toy can quickly turn into a $2000+ titanium monster!

Ha.. Yea. I have about $1900 into mine. Below are some pics.

I currently own:

3.3 T-MAXX
3.3 JATO
VXL Stampede
Trinity NOW
AE T3
Losi Micro DT
Firehammer MT

IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

I started building an RC Submarine last fall. It's somewhat done, can drive it around the pool now, it just doesn't submerge yet (which will be the tricky part :)).

It gives me yet another way to have fun with the pool though :)

Not big into RC cars, but I do like to play around. I have an original RC10 (gold tub) that I've had forever. It has a broken front tie right now, but it still runs great.

I also have a 2.5 Rustler Nitro (new model) that's a blast to run.

John

Hey a woman in the convo :-D I used to race them with my dad in the northeast for years at roller skating rinks...before they built rc only raceways. I was pretty darn good and my dad always supermodified them. Never ran gas or nitro though that would be fun! I went right from racing rcs to racing snocross snowmobiles in the RMR circuit. Never really did get the race blood out of me. My hubby is trying to get my older two kids into go carts :-D Just love the smell of that nitro!Since we moved not really sure if there are rc tracks down here???

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.