Catastrophic liner failure

Aug 27, 2007
I came home today to a catastrophic liner failure, my 27' round pool was empty and the water is standing all in the yard. Do you have any online sources that you all have had good experiences with?
Thanks,
JJ

I just bought a 16x32 expandable liner from Pool Supply Solutions and was very pleased with the liner and their service - they had a good price and the shipping was quick.

I ordered over the phone (215-674-8185) and talked to Joanne Davis because I had some questions about the liner. Joanne seems to be the person to talk to about internet orders, but she's hard to reach so be prepared to leave a message and to continue to call back until you reach her.

I can't say about ordering online from them but expect it should be just fine.

As far as I can tell, Carlton Pools are brick and mortar stores and Pool Supply Solutions is their internet store. PSS may be a relatively new website as the lady who answered the phone didn't know anything about it. After I asked for Joanne, and was able to talk to her, everything went very smoothly.

Good luck, Jim

just a liner

just a liner thank goodness the walls and all other pieces are fine.! I have a liner in transit so hopefully I will be up and swimming in the not too distant future.
Thanks for checking on me,
JJ

Re: just a liner

JJ in TX said:
just a liner thank goodness the walls and all other pieces are fine.! I have a liner in transit so hopefully I will be up and swimming in the not too distant future.
Thanks for checking on me,
JJ

Don't remove the top rails until you have the new liner in place and you're ready to tuck it in. (DAMHIKT :oops: ) You can cut the old liner below the rails to remove it.

If you have any questions/problems be sure to post! I just put a new one in and there are others that have A LOT of experience with AG pool liners.

Good luck

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.