LifeTime Supporter
May 30, 2008
Fort Gratiot MI
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
WOW Had a problem with my Liquidator. Called HASA and they are sending parts direct to me.

Man I wish other companies had the same excellent customer service as that company does.

No questions asked, just, "sure we will send the part to you no problem". Actually the person told me there were just going to send the whole installation kit to make sure if other parts have problems, I will have it covered.

You cant beat the Liquidator to use on your pool, and now the customer service is the greatest too!!

They really only sell The Liquidator in order to have more people using chlorinating liquid since HASA manufacturers chlorinating liquid. Even if you are in an area where you can't get their chlorinating liquid or if you choose to use a different brand or to us bleach, just having more people use this type of chlorine has a secondary effect on influencing others to get away from using only Trichlor tabs and hence potentially increase the market for HASA's chlorinating liquid.

I'm sure they make some profit from The Liquidator, but it's a minor business compared to their chlorinating liquid sales. Anyway, it's good to know that they've got great customer service. In the past, some have reported less-than-stellar service so this may have changed.

Some of you know I sold the Liquidator and kept it in inventory so I could ship right away.

We were plagued with slow shipping and pretty unprofessional folks in their accounting department....failure to return calls, etc. It sounds like they have made some improvements but they were not responsive enough for us.

duraleigh said:
Some of you know I sold the Liquidator and kept it in inventory so I could ship right away.

We were plagued with slow shipping and pretty unprofessional folks in their accounting department....failure to return calls, etc. It sounds like they have made some improvements but they were not responsive enough for us.

With the bad customer service issues aside and from a purely product review perspective...... Would you recommend the Liquidator?

There are a number of threads on that topic you may want to read. Try the search or just browse the forums related to that topic and you will find consensus is hard to reach...

Sent via Tapatalk...

I am a huge supporter of the LQ. I have been using one for going on six years now. The only negative feedback I ever really see about it is the "white stuff" that seems to develop in the tubing of some installs. I don't think anyone has ever definitively determined what causes it but it degrades the performance. I have fortunately never had the issue.

Would you recommend the Liquidator?
Ok, here's my direct answer....Sorta', probably, maybe, perhaps, depending, :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I ran the liquidator in my pool for about 6 months. I could not solve the calcification that occured on my float valves and it was too much trouble for me to keep cleaning them.

Others have been running it for a long time and simply don't have the calcification I had. We discussed this issue and never really came to consensus. I don't know why mine did this and others didn't.

If you don't have the calcification issue, I would say the liquidator is a good delivery device for the price.

EDIT - I just saw keithw's post and he and I think he and I are saying exactly the same thing

Been using the liquidator for 3 years or so. Had to order couple of parts and the lady at hasa was real good to work with. Ordered the 3/8 upgrade right off and never really used the kit that came with it. Also this year i've been using a pinch valve since reading about it on tfp. So far it's doing great ,, it's one less thing to leak and real easy on minute adjustments. I did put a piece of the clear tubing that came with the liquidator on the pinch valve section to watch for clogs,so far none (using tygon since installing ). Just lucky not to have had any issues with white deposits. Something may happen and i throw it in the garbage tomorrow,but today i'm happy with it..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.