AquaTrol AG salt generator question

ChaosChris

Sep 17, 2012
Hey guys this is my second year with the AquaTrol above ground pool unit. What are most of you setting your % dial at? I can't remember from last year since I think it got turned since then. I have a 24ft by 52" above ground pool. The manual just says start it at a higher percentage then slower lower it until you reach the desired level. Well what is the starting point? Surely not 100%? I think the pool place told me to run mine at like 40% last year. Any input from you guys would be great. Thanks!

Well I started mine off at 35% and had the water tested today. Everything was good except the stabilizer which is still in the process of putting pucks in every 3 days. So it seems to be ok for now, will adjust it a bit more over the next few weeks when we start using it.

Looks like 10% is going to be my magic number right now. I also press the diagnostics button to get to the percentage reading and the other adjust the dial. That way I can see the actual setting when I set it. I found the marks around the dial aren't very accurate.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.