New AG Pool Selection Question

May 20, 2013
Tulsa, OK
We are shopping for a pool. It will be our first. We have shopped both our local pool houses and are getting very conflicting information. I have looked online and not really finding the answer to the questions i have. The shops here are selling Doughboy's and Embassy pools. I know they are both from hoffinger ind.. But one company pushing the doughboy over the embassy claiming very large quality differences. The other is pushing the Emabassy over the doughboy saying they are the same pool and offer the same quality he is pushing it as a equal at a better price. Any real life knowledge from anyone?

P.S. i love this website, i have been reading pool school and other articles throughout the forum all day. Totally excited to put the knowledge gained or to be gained from this site to use.

Thanks again.

We just had our Doughboy installed last month and very satisfied with the quality of the pool. The construction went smoothly (at least our builder made it look smooth). All the accessories also appear to be of high quality. Very happy with it.

DoughBoys are top of the line! Their warrenties are great and you can bury them! :cool:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.