Air bubbles inside liquidator

To bypass you could:
Keep LQ hooked up but close off the LQ with the flow regulator turn all the way off.
bypass LQ by hooking a tube from the outflow directly into the inflow
bypass LQ by hooking a tube from the outflow directly into the inflow with the flow regulator valve in the loop and closed off.

As an FYI if you LQ is above water level I would try removing the check valves. They are just one more area where you can have leaking issues and you will also get a better flow without them.

Also I lost the little black ball and the cap from my flow meter so i took that out temporarily. Since taking that out, that wouldn't cause the air bubbles correct? Also, can I get a replacement flo meter for the liquidator easily? Is there a warranty on the parts?

In the beginning I had lots of small air bubbles in mine too, I assume from filling. After a few days these should dissipate with very few bubbles in the liquidator. If you see air bubbles in the tubing try to determine which connection is leaking. Any air leaking into your system should be on the OUT side of the liquidator because this side is under vacuum. The IN side is under pressure so any leaks there would show up as a drip. Hope this helps.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
If the bubbles are tiny and attached to the side wall or fittings, they are probably due to out-gassing. As a liquid warms, it can release dissolved air back to the environment.

If the bubbles are coming from the valve and making their way to the surface, that is a different problem and probably due to a suction side air leak.

That is most certainly an air leak on the suction side of the plumbing. It is forcing air into the return side and into the liquidator as well as the returns. You can see the air pouring into the pump basket which should not contain air. It could be from the other side of the liquidator which injects into the suction side of the pump. Make sure there are no air leaks in that line.

Just check all of your connections on the out side of the liquidator and make sure the tubing is seated good in each fitting. Look at your tubing too. If it is cut at an angle it may not seat good. Try to square the tubing off if you can. When you seat the tubing into the fittings push and twist the tubing back and forth until it won't go in any further.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.