Is this a bad Idea?

drg

Jun 24, 2011
Going to put up a intex 18 x52 ultra. Now the question is this...I would like to build a 22x22 frame using 6x6 post for the frame. Inside of the frame use crusher rock, compacted to one inch of the top of the frame. Put 1 inch foam on top of the crusher rock along with the pavers, and place pool on top of the foam. Wife is kinda of getting tired of the mud pit around the current blue tube pool we currently have. We will be taking down the ultra down at the end of the season, just dont trust it up in the harsh winters we"ve been having here in Mo lately...oh by the way the frame would only have to be one row tall, maybe 2 rows in the back section depending how much rise is in the ground...Thanks for the feed back and if you have any pics similiar to what Im thinking ..PLZ post em :wave:

Got to thinking about this ( yeah I know that's a bad idea) part of the framing will over lap where the old pool was, hence no topsoil just a dirt round circle. I'm wondering if the pack gravel over that area will continue to sink down into the the dirt, and should I remove all the grass in the remaining area also?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.