Marillion Fan

Marillion Fan

LifeTime Supporter
May 26, 2007
About a 1/2 hour from P.S.U.
hello all just taking a break from opening day. yep just today and opened to the worlds biggest maple oak pine teapot in the world yea the cover leaks :p
I live in central PA and I am a Fan of the best band in the world that nobody knows about MARILLION.
Just signed up after being over at the Pool Solutions forum and seeing that everybody was moving thought I better in case I need help getting rid of my teapot :-D

I did not even know they were still around! My faves were Kayleigh and Incommunicado, from the only 2 albums I had recorded! I always wanted to name my daughter Kayleigh, but wanted it spelled with a C and the proper pronunciation, and, well, I named her Charlotte :roll:

The Mermaid Queen said:
I did not even know they were still around! My faves were Kayleigh and Incommunicado, from the only 2 albums I had recorded! I always wanted to name my daughter Kayleigh, but wanted it spelled with a C and the proper pronunciation, and, well, I named her Charlotte :roll:

The new singer is great and the music will cheer you up, calm you down, or just make you into a puddle of tears
if you haven't heard them go to marillion.com and listen lots of samples to wet your taste.