Seacoast, NH
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
We had our pool built 5 years ago and were extremely happy with our PB. We never go to his shop because it is 30 mins away and there are a ton of other places to buy pool stuff between our house and there. But, this morning we had a broken part so we went to his shop.

I brought a water sample for curiosity sake. Going in I knew my water was in great shape. Water sample lady said ""your water is perfect. I've never seen such perfect water so early in the season"

And as for the part, they gave us a new plug and o ring for free. Left having spent $11 for a cute duck thermometer. Did I mention I love my PB?

Oh, I you think that is hysterical, you have clearly never seen me truly upset.

And I will leave a reference for PB. Good idea. Is there a reference board on here?

Oh my God!.........You've gone and ruined your perfect pool with one of those hideous duck thermometers! They poop in the pool, provide a place for wasps to sit, are known to leach yellow plastic chemicals into your water and are just generally unsocial when folks wanna use the pool and invade their space! (I'm a shark thermometer man myself).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.