Liner pulling out of track

Apr 13, 2011
I pulled the cover back to get ready to open the pool and on all corners the liner has pulled out from the track. Three corners aren't bad but one has pulled out pretty far. I attached a couple pictures to see if you think it can be fixed. I've been reading and it seems it would be best to not fill it all the way up yet and wait to try to stretch it back into place. Is this the best the way to go or does it not even seem like it can be done? Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 85
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 85
Yeah, that can be fixed. You need a warm sunny day and some good finger strength. On a warm sunny day the liner is more likely to stretch without tearing. Then you pull it into place, trying to spread the force required across a wide area of the liner so you don't tear it. Then it gets forced back into the track and wedged into the track with liner lock (or pennies).

Well, three hours, three guys and two blowdryers later it's back where it needs to be. I think we're going to invest some linerlock to make sure it doesn't happen again because that was horrible. Everybody has blisters on their hands. :shock:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 55
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 55
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.