What's your pool cleaners name?

One of our kids suggested Vackie (i.e. it's a vacuum). I said, whoa, that's a stupid name (I'm not always the most kind or understanding parent). That's like calling our F-150 Trucky.

Been calling mine Daniel lately. That’s what I named Siri when I switched it to the male voice (female voice was a bit snippy).

We call our Dolphin Premier, "Darwin." It's a reference to two things:

1. Since we replaced a Polaris 280 with the Dolphin, it was a "step up" in capability, it was an evolution. Reference to Mr. Charles Darwin.

2. Darwin was the name of the Dolphin on the mid 90's TV Show, SeaQuest DSV.

Cheers!

Kelly

PS... The Polaris 280 was named "Bob." I have no idea why!

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I just bought a Dolphin S50 this week and I’ve officially named it “Robot” in memory of the robot from my favorite childhood TV show, Lost in Space. It seems fitting since the Lost in Space robot was described as a “Class B-9-M-3 General Utility Non-Theorizing Environmental Control Robot”, and my new Dolphin’s job is to help maintain environmental control of my pool...lol!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.