specs for stenner pump?

Apr 24, 2013
Split fromhttp://www.troublefreepool.com/post ... ml#p490650

Please start your own thread when you have a question. Thanks, Butterfly

march2012 said:
davevt98 said:
Update. Thanks for everyone's help. I drained, refilled, and performed the shock process and passed the OCLT and CC tests. Water is clear and pool is looking perfect. FC was at 14 yesterday so I am waiting till hopefully this weekend to get in the pool once FC levels have subsided. So far, BBB has worked and I am going to be buying more bleach today. I'm hoping not to have to do the shock process again.

you might want to look at a stenner pump to automatically add chlorine. I got tired of adding bleach every day. Auto adding the bleach will reduce the chance that you will get lazy and not add chlorine.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but can you elaborate more on the p"stenner pump?" I assume "stenner" is a brand, correct? Wat are the specs of the pump needed to create an automatic bleach supplier for a pool?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.