Suggestions for a Vacuum

Jun 24, 2008
East of Dallas
I have about reached my wits end with trying to keep the bottom edges of the pool clean. I can brush all I want, but it still does not get all of the sand that the wind blows in or that my flagstone edge deposits when wet and rainy.

Suggestions of what can be used aside from my pool cleaner to pick up sand on the edges? I have check Amazon etc for some ideas and see some small vacuum type products that get just middle road reviews etc.

Thanks.

If you know it's sand and not just really really really fine dirt, I'd personally recommend the Pool Blaster Max. Rechargable battery, fits on a standard pole, fine mesh filter available for inside the normal bag. Sure saves me a lotta times I would probably hook up either my pool Rover Jr. or the Diver Dave or just manual vac it. I just love it. It will pretty much capture everything I need it to to except for really really really fine red clay dust.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.