Austin Texas, Fiberglass Pool PB - Recommendations?

I met with premier fiberglass over the weekend and really liked them seemed knowledgeable and reasonable. I will post quote once I get it. I would still like to get more quotes but so far my searches have either led me to companies that don't exist anymore or ones that have bad reviews/experiences (lonestar fiberglass, aqua pools, etc.) There has to be someone on this board that installed FB in austin and had good experience with their PB. anyone that can offer help?

Leisure does do installations, but only in the New Braunfels/San Antonio area. For Austin, they have Premiere as their licenses installer.

I'm also considering fiberglass vs gunite and I'm in Round Rock. I've had Premiere out as well as a few gunite guys. I don't know about you but The Leisure pool Premiere installation seems to be almost as much as gunite. I know fiberglass folks preach about some advantages to gunite, but I'm still surprised how expensive they are relative to gunite. I seriously considering DIY fiberglass. I'm hesitant to try it with gunite, but fiberglass would be MUCH easier! Maybe we can work a two person group special! [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

ok that makes sense for leisure/premier in austin. I am waiting to get a quote from premier today i will share once I get. based on everything I've read on this site and everywhere else I am sold on FB from ease of use/care. I agree it should be a bit cheaper than gunite due to easier installation. I did consider DYI also especially since my brother that is extremely handy has offered to assist but I am concerned about warranty since installation is trickiest part of having a trouble free FB pool and I'd rather let Premier do it and be worry free from that standpoint. Can you share your quote from premier so we can compare?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.