Help me decide pool location/ layout

I'm putting in an oval 15 x 30 "on-ground" pool that will be sunk in the ground.
Having trouble deciding on where exactly to put it...
My lot is very narrow, and there won't be a lot of privacy (new subdivision). Currently there is nothing except a floating wood deck (I might remove it and add a covered deck attached to house). We will be fencing in the pool (that's a fence on the drawing, not decking). Should i keep the equipment at the back of the lot (to reduce noise near the patio?). I left a bit of room between patio and fence of pool for a small firepit area, is that a bad idea? Does the pool seem too separate from the seating area? We live in Canada, so there will be times when we want the kids to be able to be on deck etc without being able to get into the pool.

Attachments

• rockwood.jpg
    rockwood.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 146
Nothing strikes me as too bad with the thoughts. You might save some space by sliding the pool and fence over to the side boundary line if you can. I agree with having it fenced separately with some extra space near the house not inside of the fence. I don't see many other placement options given your constraints.

Thanks, it's mostly the space between pool and patio that i wasn't sure of. Seems to be a good place for the firepit though.
I can't move pool any closer to side property line (shown 5' away). And there is a drainage easement along the back property line so I can't move pool shed any closer to the back either.
You're right, there aren't many options!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.