Help please

Apr 25, 2011
Hi!
I have never posted but browse here a lot and I figured you guys could help me out...we had an intex agp last year with a swg and really enjoyed it. Long story short, we drained it to clean it and a wind storm came up and blew it over and ruined it. So, we purchased a new 18 x 52 agp which for some reason I had in my head was an intex. Well, I ordered an intex sand filter and swg only to realize our pool is the Pro Series by polygroup (also branded swim time I believe). The pool looks nice and is sturdy so I hope I didn't screw up too bad. But, the fittings for the filter and swg don't work. So, can anybody advise on what kind to order or is there a way to make these work? I can send them back if necessary but if the conversion is easy and worth it we will go that route. Please help if you can. Thanks :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.