Refills?

Over at the Pool Forum there is a cross reference of the Taylor reagents you can order to replace the ones in Ben's kit.

Conventional wisdom on the life span of reagents varies from one to three years. Though some of them clearly last longer than that, there doesn't seem to be any good list of which are stable and which are not. If it has been a couple of years I would just replace the whole thing.

Dave was working hard to get the kits together, and will be working on refills at some point in the future. Probably, if you needed enough refills at once, you might be better off cost-wise to get an entire new kit. By the time you need refills again, like in a couple years, I am sure Dave will be ready-freddy!

However, he will add more info or correct anything I got wrong!

actually, Dave emailed me back pretty quickly (and on a Saturday no less!)

he said he was working on the refill kits and would have them soon...

--------------------

in other news, I was reading on the Taylor website the shelf life of most chems is one year...mine is at least 3 maybe even older...guess I'll just order a entire new kit.

--------------

in even more news, my local Namco has a new product out called "Econo-shock" for $3/gallon...guess what it is? :-D

------------------------

thanks for the quick replies

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.