Is there a patron saint of pools?

So I've been trying to get the pool opened for Memorial Day. Hadn't been following BBB, so of course, it's nasty and green. And full of leaves. So I was trying to start the shocking process just so I could see where all of the leaves were to get them out. So the pool has finally turned blue, and though not clear, I can make out dark spots on the bottom where the leaves are. So I find this nifty leaf vacuum that the previous owners left, it hooks up to the hose and has a mesh bag that collects the leaves. What a wondrous thing! Till I go to pull off the mesh bag, and....the cord breaks. Bummer. I then proceed to start scooping leaves out with the net. You know that piece of plastic that holds the two parts of a telescoping pole together? Yeah, it broke. :pth:

During my near daily filter cleanings, the little plastic tabs that hold the two parts of my filter core together broke.

No question, just venting. At least progress is being made.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.