Just bought intex 22' ultra frame. ADVICE

Going to rent sod cutter this weekend and level a 24' circle. I know filter is gonna be Crud so ordering intex 2650. Was thinking of hayward vl40t32 at similar price but it's only 13" so I'm thinking 2650 @ 16" is a better fit. Being as I live in Florida panhandle and ground is mostly sand, can I just tarp the tamped level ground? I would love to foam board and foam Cove it all but to me money seems better spent on upgrading pump. Going with bbb for now. Neighbor insists that her intex was fine until adding SWG, then rusted out 1 yr later so am undecided on whether to upgrade to SWG next year. Automation appealing to me but not at risk of rusting out pool. Any long term SWG ultra frame owners? Also, putting a water hose in to vacuum seems stupid to me, any vac recommendations (either manual or robot). Also going to add wide mouth thru wall skimmer (hydro tools 8939g) probably hard pipe it all in. Can I fill it with my well for sprinklers, the guy at Leslie said that it would have too many metals and would cost me more money in treatment than just filling with my city water. A lot of pic links are dead for hard pipe adapters but I am rather handy so I hope I can figure something out once I get everything out and can look at it. Tf 100 will be ordered this week too. Any advice from any ultra frame owners would be welcome. I have been stalking this site for a week and there is so much info on here. Thanks tfp

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.