P1102FE 24-hour Electronic Time Switch - 240V

Great. Good thing my father-in-law is an electrician.. I am curious if my current wiring is standard or common..

One switch to power on filter pump and heater (electronic). On that same power feed I have another inline switch that toggles power for the booster pump.

To keep everything in sync, something like the T30401R shown here: http://www.poolcenter.com/timers_automation.htm will do the job.

I have a similar unit, but mine also includes freeze protection which turns on the main pump when the temps get too cold. We don't have to winterize the pool here, as the temp rarely drops below freezing. Running the pump when the temp drops keeps the pipes, filter, and pump housing from freezing.

I run my main pump twice each day, but only run my Polaris during the morning run. I have the timers set so that the Polaris comes on 60 minutes after the main pump and shuts off 60 minutes before the main pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.