Where to put floats?

RyanH

May 6, 2013
Kentucky
This is my first year with a pool and I'm grateful to have found this wonderful forum full of great info. I have a quick question for you.

I have two boys that are going to have lots of floats and large pool toys this summer. My question is, where do you put them when not in use? I have seen many pool pictures here, but not a lot of pool houses/gazebos. I'm sure they can't be left floating around in the pool all of the time, so where do you put them? I have two storage bins outside at the moment, but the floats wouldn't fit in them unless they were deflated. Thanks for any advice you can offer.

Unfortunately, mine currently just blow around the yard and in the pool since no one seems to put things back on the patio :hammer:

Hopefully soon I will be putting a shed near the pool to house these things.

Yeah, I was afraid mine would be blowing around the yard as well. I think the previous owner left them under the house but I don't plan on going in and out of the crawl space to get floats. I'm thinking I'm just going to have to build some sort of shelter for pool stuff.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.