Officially starting to freak out now...

Jul 22, 2011
My pool is being installed starting tomorrow... I don't have the equipment pad laid out yet, I just realized that my pump doesn't have any kind of timer on it, I still have about 400lbs of sand to acquire for the filter and the steps, I have a bunch of bleach but I doubt it's enough for this size pool, I haven't acquired CYA yet, I haven't started messing with calculations for the stenner pump... just ugghhhh... been oncall the last 2 weeks and just haven't had the chance to piece all this together.

Can someone recommend a type of timer for the pump please. It only has 3 options, LOW/OFF/HIGH... so i'm gonna guess if left in any position it's just gonna run all day long. I am going to have to hard wire this into a box of some sort, so is there one that contains a timer in it??? 110 is what i'm using...

How far are you going to be from the side of your pool? Where I live code states that if you use a twist lock plug your outlet has to be 6' from the pool wall,min..If you use a standard 3 prong plug you have to be 10' from the pool min.,in either case cords cannot be more than 3' long and GFCI protection is required for all equipment,so plugs maybe an option for you too.(not sure about distances if equipment is hard wired,local code doesn't list that as an option)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.